Digital Marketing Manager
What we need
Manage, create, monitor and develop all the projects' marketing campaigns and strategies of the company/client that meet and/or exceed the company's business objectives. Establish new relationships with marketing vendors, ensure meeting the set targets through constant optimization and adjustments to achieve the success of Ad-Campaigns in adherence to the set policies and procedures.
What you’ll do
• Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
• Lead and manage the daily digital marketing operations in order to achieve the set goals.
• Manage and monitor Ad-Campaign metrics and lead the digital marketing channels of the client, such as Social media platforms, Website, advertising campaigns, etc.
• Gather and analyze all data on the previous campaigns (Based on best performance, optimization, etc.).
• Monitor and create a digital marketing budget for the assigned projects based on the data of the previous projects and forecast the required budget.
• Monitor and develop a project plan, schedule, and outcomes (Key milestones, deliverables, dependencies, etc.).
• Find and analyze available marketing vendors within the market and maintain a good relationship for any future collaboration.
• Create performance metrics, and conduct analysis to determine the effectiveness of the project and implement changes when required.
• Translate client insights into successful digital marketing programs.
• Manage and follow-up the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) with external agencies and analyze the received reports.
• Develop strategies to increase the number of visitors on the client’s website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
• Conduct meetings with team members to discuss the project related matters (key accomplishments, upcoming activities, decisions, risks, issues, etc.).
• Follow up with clients to get their feedback and make sure that the client is highly satisfied of the provided services.
• Keep up to date with the latest new trends of Ad-Innovation and technology in areas related to digital marketing performance to determine the ability to apply/use them and the potential resources required.
• Establish and maintain a proper, safe and healthy work environment.
• Evaluate market needs, and understand how to acquire knowledge about clients trends and demands.
• Analyze and evaluate campaigns performance, marketing channels effectiveness, and buyers’ feedback.
• Provide recommendations and prepare periodic reports on campaigns’ performance and related analytics.
• Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing or in any other related field
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Details & deadline-Oriented
• Attention to details
• Creativity and innovative thinking
• Communication and interpersonal skill
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Decision-making skills
• Follow-up and monitoring skills
• Networking and analytical skills
• Social Perceptiveness skills.
• Editing skills
• Content writing skills
• Good knowledge of market dynamics in the fashion retail industry as well as a broad-based marketing
• High level of computer literacy and Microsoft Office.
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
• Strong Project management skills
• Advanced Knowledge in digital media platforms
• knowledge of ad serving tools
• Good Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics