Senior Social Media Officer
What we need
Serve the clients' customers through different social media platforms in order to increase and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction levels and customer retention rates by answering customer' inquiries, questions, and requests regarding products, orders, and returns, and complaints in a professional way.
Working closely with Senior and Lead Designers you will contribute to all design aspects of our work and ensure it is robust, progressive and commercially strong.
What you’ll do
• Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
• Handle and answer customer' inquiries, questions, and requests regarding products, orders, and returns, through different social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other relevant platforms.
• Answer all the received customers' inquiries and questions on different social media platforms efficiently, effectively in a timely manner.
• Receive and respond to all the customers' inquiries, requests or questions on social media, handle online interaction with users and reply to messages, comments, and reviews in a professional way.
• Maintain contact with customers on social media to ensure a high level of customers' satisfaction.
• Follow up with clients to get the feedback and ensure the highest level of client's satisfaction.
• Protect the brand image and increase brand loyalty with our customers on social media platforms.
• Work with different departments to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
• Prepare weekly progress reports and submit them to the direct manager.
• Protect the company's value by keeping all information confidential.
• Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Organizational skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Time management
• Creativity and innovation thinking skills
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Customer service skills
• Product knowledge
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
• 2-4 years of experience