What we need
Handle the management of data and data analytics systems. Conduct data analysis, identify opportunities and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
Working closely with Senior and Lead Designers you will contribute to all design aspects of our work and ensure it is robust, progressive and commercially strong.
What you’ll do
• Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
• Clean the raw data to extract relevant information required for analysis.
• Analyze the data using various statistical and business intelligence tools.
• Manipulate the data to gather insight, build out simple models using descriptive analysis.
• Manage the Business Intelligence tools such as Domo and Tableau, and ensure the data is accurate.
• Create needed dashboards using different tools.
• Gather information and data from various sources and provide Business Performance reports in relation to customer numbers, orders, and revenues to management.
• Be up to date on the latest technological developments of the company’s data analytics software.
• Present the analysis, findings, and recommendations in an easy to read format and deliver it to relevant parties.
• Collaborate with team to provide marketing campaign results, evaluate consumer buying behavior and other data in ways that drive strategy and vision for internal decision makers.
• Monitor and analyze critical business metrics and trends and use the database to report those metrics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Setup and develop daily reporting for the Marketing and Merchandising teams on various data such as Ad spend, Revenue, conversion rate…etc.
• Manage data sources and continuously look for opportunities to drive data integration, and enhance the ability to develop meaningful insights.
• Implement databases, as well as data analytics and strategies to optimize the efficiency and quality of data processes within the company.
• Acquire data from primary and secondary sources, to use to maintain data systems.
• Find patterns or trends in complex data sets to help in the process of cleaning data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators to correct any coding problems.
• Work with management to establish the company’s business goals and information needs.
• Define new processes and ways to improve information gathering methods and usability.
• Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
• Excellent research skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Details & deadline-Oriented
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office
• Ability to use different systems and software
• Excellent statistics and data mining skills
• Data integration skills
• Excellent knowledge of data analytics platforms
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing, Economics, Finance or in any other related field
• 0-2 years of experience